Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hot!

I'm back in Khajuraho, M.P. I'm hanging around with my Indian friends, by walking and by bike. There are nice places around I'm planning to visit, some of them I didn't manage to go to last time I've been here. It's very hot now, about 45 degrees, I think. I drink about 10 liters of water a day, and constantly wet my clothes, but all water just evaporates very quickly. At night time and early morning it's better. Now it's weddings' season, there is at least one every day. Buses full of people drive from the villages, bringing family and friends. I'm planning to go to one of these events next week, and then challo to the North.
Happy Independence, Israel! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lenchik!
It's great reading your stories, keep writing.
What's going on with the temperatues over there? Tell them to turn on the fans or something :)
Be careful not to get dehydrated...
Keep having fun.